Open the Chrome Developer Tools => switch to the Loadmill Rec tab and select name of the created Test Suite in the extension.
If you are not logged in to Loadmill, you will be prompted to the login page. Please note that sometimes other installed extensions like Adblock may cause issues, thus we recommend switching them off while recording.
4. Click on the "Clear" button within the extension to clear the captured requests list and navigate to the tested website.
5. Start recording your test. By default, the recorder captures only requests from the main domain. In case you have more domains to record, click on FILTER SETTINGS and add them, also you can filter irrelevant strings out in these settings.
Note, you can also configure URL Filters within the Recordings Settings so that the entire team will have the same filters.
6. To make sure your recorded session includes only relevant requests, you can click on the expanding arrow within requests to see their request and response body. Delete irrelevant requests by clicking on the "Delete" icon.
7. When you are done recording your session, click the "Upload" button at the bottom.
8. Click on the small box next to the Test Suite name to open the recorded test in your Test Suite.
Play your test scenarios in the recorded app. By default, the traffic is split to different sessions by its source (different IPs) and intermissions between user actions. (If you wish to manually split a recorded session in your test environment, use the Loadmill session splitter, else you can use our advanced Recordings settings)