It only takes a few minutes to install the Loadmill recorder on your website. Once installed, you’ll be able to record user behavior on your website and generate a replay-able Test Suite.
Before you'll start recording users flows, you'll need to set up an application to record from:
- 1.Go to the Recordings tab, located in the navigation area at the left, and click on the App Setup tab.
- 2.In the "Setup" tab, click on + "ADD APPLICATION" button.
- 3.Name the application in the description and fill in its URL.
4. Click on "GET TRACKING ID" button.
5. There are three options how to install the recorder:
- Option 2: Client side aka HTML
- Option 3: Testing in Developer Tools aka DEVTOOLS
Choose a relevant option for you and right after you've installed the recorder - the application will appear in the applications table.