Register your first API flow
Navigate to your app and start registering any CRUD (Create/Read/Update/Delete) operation.
To do that:
- 1.Navigate to the app/platform of your choice.
- 2.Go to the Loadmill Test Composer tab inside your dev tools.
- 3.Create any CRUD operation flow (create and delete any type of operation).
- 4.Click on Analyze Requests to analyze and optimize your flow from the APIs registered for your test case.
- 5.Click on Create Test to upload your flow to the Loadmill platform.
Voila! You just registered your first API flow!
Clicking on “Create Test” sends the registered API flow to the Loadmill AI that, through its complex algorithm generates a fully dynamic ready-to-use automated test. The next steps will walk you through the Loadmill platform understanding what and how the Loadmill AI generated the automated test.
Last modified 6mo ago